FleishmanHillard’s Singapore office has an opportunity for an Account Manager. Responsibilities include managing client projects, working with the media, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, researching, writing and developing presentations in support of client programs, and advancing brand communications objectives that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A progressive environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level;
- Be a vital part of an international network of top industry professionals, and have direct access to key regional leadership in the Singapore office and across our global network;
- A strong coaching and collaboration culture;
- A highly committed, intelligent, and driven corporate team to lead;
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications;
- Career progression as you perform at the highest levels;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and implement both B2B and B2C public relation programs;
- Ensure that clients’ business objectives are met and exceeded;
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylined, and speaking abstracts;
- Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia;
- Organize / Coordinate events;
- Create presentations and reports;
- Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors if required;
- Maintain composure and production quality when working under tight deadlines;
- Support on budget planning;
- Work effectively in a team environment, negotiate corporate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure;
- Go the extra mile for clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Be organized, service-oriented, creative and a proficient writer;
- Have 5-7 years’ experience in agency or corporate communications, with emphasis on technology, financial and consumer brand communications;
- Possess superb research and writing skills in order to proof and edit written documents;
- Possess solid experience working with regional and national media;
- Possess strong presentation skills;
- Superior knowledge of the media.