SINGAPORE, September 11, 2018 — FleishmanHillard won six awards at this year’s SABRE Awards Asia-Pacific, presented by The Holmes Report. The global PR and digital marketing agency earned recognition for its healthcare consultancy expertise and work on behalf of clients Paya Lebar Quarter, SAP, Johnson & Johnson, and GoPro.
The annual SABRE Awards APAC honor the most innovative and well-executed work in communications and public relations throughout the Asia-Pacific Region. Nominees must showcase their engagement, credibility, and relationship building in the PR industry. Winners were announced at an awards ceremony in Singapore on September 11, 2018.
- Paya Lebar Quarter by Lendlease, “They Built This City – Revealing the Sacrifices by Migrant Workers in Singapore” (Winner, Industry Sector – Real Estate & Construction)
- FleishmanHillard (Winner, Specialist Consultancies of the Year – Healthcare Consultancy of the Year)
- SAP Customer Experience, “SAP CX Consumer Insights Campaign 2017” (Winner, Practice Areas – Business-to-Business Marketing)
- Johnson & Johnson, “Diversity and Inclusion” (Winner, Practice Areas – Employer Branding)
- Paya Lebar Quarter by Lendlease, “They Built This City – Revealing the Sacrifices by Migrant Workers in Singapore” (Winner, Practice Areas – Community Relations)
- GoPro, “Capture Different” (Winner, Product Media Relations (Consumer))
Read more about FleishmanHillard’s award wins at the 2018 APAC SABRES on The Holmes Report.
Find Out More
September 26, 2018