FleishmanHillard is part of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group under DAS Group of Companies, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 16 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
FleishmanHillard’s Singapore office has an immediate opportunity for an Account Director to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with top Singapore clients, work closely with the media, and put your solid research, writing, client management skills to use. As an experienced industry professional, you will advance brand communications objectives that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning, and be an integral part of one of the most successful teams in the office.
What you’ll receive
A progressive environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level:
- Be a vital part of an international network of top industry professionals, and have direct access to key regional leadership in the Singapore office and across our global network;
- A strong coaching and collaboration culture;
- A highly committed, intelligent, and driven team;
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications;
- Career progression as you perform at the highest levels;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
What you’ll do
- Client Relationship management; develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C public relations programs;
- Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met;
- Develop and edit high quality written materials for clients and press
- Project Management; manage projects by setting priorities and maintaining deadlines;
- Build relationships with regional and national media;
- Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia;
- Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors;
- Learn and support on budget planning.
What you’ll need
- At least eight (8) years of experience in an agency or corporate communications department; working for or with technology companies/clients is essential for the role;
- Possess a vision, strategy, and track record of winning new business and growing client relationships
- Ability to build and lead teams that work collaboratively to serve clients at many levels of corporate leadership – e.g., CEOs, CFOs, chief communicators, general counsels, and others;
- Experience in management of programs targeting specific audiences and communicating a client story or message;
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary client teams both regionally and globally;
- Understanding of effective, research-based message development that compels investors and other audiences to understand a company’s position;
- Broad understanding of general business trends and an ability to consult knowledgeably with senior executives on a broad range of communications topics;
- Advanced knowledge of national news and social media, with well-developed skills in building and maintaining relationships;
- Credentials as a thought leader and enthusiastic practitioner who follows trends and best practices in public relations;
- Possess advanced communication and presentation skills.