FleishmanHillard is part of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group under DAS Group of Companies, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 16 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
FleishmanHillard’s Singapore office has an immediate opportunity for an Account Manager to join our growing team. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with top Singapore clients, work closely with the media, and put your solid research, writing, client management skills to use. As an experienced industry professional, you will advance brand communications objectives that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning, and be an integral part of one of the most successful teams in the office.
What you’ll receive
A progressive environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level:
- Be a vital part of an international network of top industry professionals, and have direct access to key regional leadership in the Singapore office and across our global network;
- A strong coaching and collaboration culture;
- A highly committed, intelligent, and driven team;
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications;
- Career progression as you perform at the highest levels;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C public relations programs;
- Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met;
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts;
- Project Management; manage projects by setting priorities and maintaining deadlines;
- Build relationships with regional and national media;
- Coordinate regional projects with other offices in Asia;
- Work effectively in a team and mentor juniors;
- Learn and support on budget planning.
What you’ll need
- Four to seven (4-7) years of experience in an agency or corporate communications department; experience working on corporate clients; financial services and/or consultancy services preferred
- Excellent client service skills, strong organizational skills, and creativity in problem solving;
- Superb research and writing skills; experience drafting client and press materials;
- Seasoned media relations skills; Experience working with regional and national media;
- Ability to communicate clearly and focus on results; positive and professional disposition in every situation;
- A point of view, and a proven ability to propose solutions and present ideas in a persuasive and compelling manner.