FleishmanHillard is part of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group under DAS Group of Companies, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 16 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated and savvy social media strategist to partner with the team, leading social strategy across multiple client accounts. Part strategist, part hands-on tactician capable of planning and implementing paid social media campaigns, the position will contribute to B2B, thought leadership and advocacy programs across a wide range of industry sectors and target audiences.
What you’ll receive
A progressive environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level:
- Be a vital part of an international network of top industry professionals, and have direct access to key regional leadership in the Singapore office and across our global network;
- A strong coaching and collaboration culture;
- A highly committed, intelligent, and driven team;
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications;
- Career progression as you perform at the highest levels;
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
What you’ll do
- Provide comprehensive strategic counsel to the client through a deep understanding of the digital/social space, their customers and competitive landscape. You will lead the creation of the social marketing communication strategy, including social voice, content, channel, influencer and engagement strategies
- Employ deep knowledge of social platforms/units and paid media strategy to drive the creative approach
- Analyze a range of information in detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product
- Ability to sift through much data to identify and bring to life unique insights that ground strategy and creative planning
- Lead cross-functional teams to analyze and recommend best channels to meet agreed-upon objectives
- Understand and leverage research from in-house or outside organizations to inform digital, social and content strategies
- Build, lead, and develop an engaged junior team
What you’ll need
- Five to eight (5-8) years of experience in digital and social media and proven ability in developing, leading and executing social media strategic social media programs. At least 2 to 3 years of hands-on paid social media program execution experience along with working across B2B brands is essential to succeed in the role
- Prior experience of working on social programs in a digital agency, advertising agency, public relations firm or other consultancy is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Must be proficient in end-to-end campaign set-up, management, optimization, and performance reporting methods across platforms.
- Experience providing best practices, latest trends and recommendations across the paid social ecosystem including content and creative units, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience with various social media monitoring tools (Radian6, Brandology etc.) and paid social media
- Be proficient in the tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, etc.) and social media tools (publishing platforms, online listening applications and Facebook Insights). Candidate will be asked to provide examples of professional-related success, i.e. leveraging tools to effectively engage with key audiences on behalf of a brand/client/organization;
- Creativity and Advanced Writing Ability: Creative thinking and strong writing/editing skills are required;
- Refined Communication Skills: Ideal candidates are customer-service minded and should be calm, clear and consistent communicators adept at navigating large organizations in a positive, diplomatic way;
- PowerPoint presentations: Able to create presentation that is captivating and captures the strategies and tactical ideas that is developed via a brainstorm session.
- Capable of and confident in giving presentations to a variety of audiences; this role will require advance presentation skills to present to executives and serve as a presenter at conferences/panel engagements
- Able to manage a full, varied workload and deliver high-quality work under deadline pressure